The Government of Canada fires 10% of its workforce. Gives the remaining 90% a 10% pay raise

wow
wow

OTTAWA — Federal Government employees that survived the recent decimation of the federal bureaucrat workforce were pleasantly surprised today with a pay raise, equaling 10% of pay. Sources say that few expected this, not the least people relieved to still have a job after a summer of cuts.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s